Re: SUMMARY OF COMPARISONS ON CLIENTS FOR CLIENT-SERVER (LONG)

From: Enrique Pasos <epasos_at_mercury.sfsu.edu>
Date: 7 Jul 1994 01:21:01 GMT

Daniel A. Graifer (dag_at_frankcap.com) wrote:
: In article <2ur897$q2m_at_hk.super.net> cheungnt_at_HK.Super.NET (Mr Ngai Tseung Cheung) writes:
: >
: >I just saw a very impressive demo of a new IBM product called Visual Age.
: >It claims to be a fully object oriented, scalable, cross platform
: >application developer. I'll post a few highlights:
: >

: This sounds alot like the "Enfin" product Easel bought a few years ago. I
: know IBM (Esp. IBM Europe) showed a lot of interest in the product during
: it's development.

: Come to think of it, what ever happened to Easel/Enfin. Anybody developing
: with it?

When I worked for Wells Fargo Bank, we were developing in Enfin. Although I only worked on the project for 5 months, I enjoyed working with the development software.

--
Enrique C. Pasos
(epasos_at_mercury.sfsu.edu)