Oracle CDE use

From: Steve Gerard <sjg_at_qdot.qld.gov.au>
Date: 6 Jul 1994 02:54:50 GMT

Since the alt.windows.cde news group has been so quiet, I would like to conduct a small survey. Please fill this short form out and I will summarise responses.

If you are a non Windows CDE user, eg Unix Motif please also consider completing the survey.

ENTERPRISE NAME ->

CONTACT NAME ->

CONTACT JOB TITLE ->

ENTERPRISE AREA OF ACTIVITIES ->

ie Transport, Banking etc

PLATFORM ->

ie Windows, Unix Motif etc

CDE Tools used :     	Seen	Develop	Application     Application
				with	pre-Production	in-Production
                     	X	X	X		X

Forms 4  	-> _
Reports 2	-> _
Graphics 2	-> _
CASE 5.1	-> _

For example if you have a Forms 4 application in production use (seen by users) the first line would contain 4 X marks.

Thanks for taking the time to fill in the survey

Regards

Stephen Gerard
Analyst Programmer
QCOM Systems and Software
Brisbane Qld 4000
++61 7 8393544

sjg_at_avalon.qdot.qld.gov.au

<<< My thoughts and opinions only, ... etc >>> Received on Wed Jul 06 1994 - 04:54:50 CEST

Original text of this message