Re: reverse engineering tools

From: Bruce Gatterman <bruceg_at_ksr.com>
Date: 5 Jul 1994 18:12:13 GMT

slurton_at_aol.com (Slurton) writes:

SDP Technologies has a tool called Designor that lets you create your logical and physical design graphically. If you have an existing database, the software will allow you to reverse engineer to the physical or logical data models. Call them at 708-947-4250 (they are in Westchester, IL).

Regards,
Bruce