cat716.sql

From: C.J.Jardine <cj10_at_ucs.cam.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 1994 16:04:15

HELP. I am installing 7.0.16 under SunOS 4.1.x. In order to upgrade the database, I need the file $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/cat716.sql.

Unfortunately, they left this file out when they cut the cdrom! They say they printed its contents in a sheet of paper which should have been in the box. It wasn't in my box:-(

Tech. Support are trying to find a copy and fax it to me. Meanwhile, my database is down. I would be made very happy if someone could e-mail me this file ASAP.

Charles Jardine. University of Cambridge (UK). Received on Mon Jul 04 1994 - 16:04:15 CEST

Original text of this message