Re: Full Text Retrieval and Keyword Searches

From: Adam Green <adamg_at_informix.com>
Date: 4 Jul 94 02:08:36 GMT

Greetings

Text retrieval is not all beer and skittles, but there are three major players in Australia plying their trade. I take it that all three have healthy and happy reference sites and a good story.

I'll chase down better contact information if you wish.

InText
TexTract
Topic

All three are being internationally marketed, if you give me some idea of where to ask for a reseller, I'll check it out.

Yes, these products all run on Informix products, you guessed it.

Er...they also run on Brand O, but slowly, of course.

Regards

Adam

--
# Regards