Information

From: Gerard Pretorius <gerard.pretorius_at_digitec.co.za>
Date: 3 Jul 94 23:41:00 GMT

Hi everyone,
I'm completely new in the E-MAIL game and would like some general info on how to

to get the best out of it. I would appreciate any mail that anyone would

consider might be of value to a young gay male with some very strange

interests.
Hope to hear from or be flamed by you.
ciao
GREETINGS, FROM THE DEEPEST DEPTHS OF AFRICA !!!

---
. TLX v4.00 . Make me breakfast and perhaps I'll consider it. . Troi
___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12

----
Digitec Online BBS    Johannesburg, South Africa    City with a Heart of Gold
Tel +27-11-476-2008                                FTP & Telnet 196.11.62.106
***** Best BBS *****  RsaNET User Choice Awards 93/94  ***** Best Sysop *****