Help with exp/imp on Sun & 8mm

From: Dan Mulhern <dmulhern_at_mbvlab.wpafb.af.mil>
Date: 1 Jul 1994 19:48:47 GMT

I am having trouble exporting a table from Oracle version 7.0.15.4 and reading it back in from 8mm tape. Has anyone done this? (I would hope so). If you can tell me what I am doing wrong I would be most appreciative. The errors that I am getting are IMP-00009,21,8.

I am also not able to dd the file off the tape after exporting, but there where no errors reported by exp. I have tried changing the pre-fetch buffer size to 8192 with no success. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.