Re: [Q:] How to speed up rpt program ?

From: Jacqui Caren <jacqui_at_ig.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 1994 15:45:14 +0000

In article <Cs2G6n.3p0_at_ig.co.uk> jacqui_at_ig.co.uk (Jacqui Caren) writes:
>I use something called oraperl - you take the base perl 4.0.35 or greater
>distribution and build it for you platform.
>You then build the oraperl distribution. Either oracle6 or 7 is OK.
>
>You then have one of the most flexible text based report writers available.
>
>If you need any further info please email and I will help if I can.

You can obtain the oraperl distribution via anon ftp from

        ftp.demon.co.uk

Please note that many other sites have distributions of oraperl.

The above site has the most recent version...

Jacqui Caren.

--
Jacqui Caren, Paul Ingram Group Ltd. J.Caren_at_ig.co.uk
My opinions are corect...  ( :-) for the emotionally deprived)