Oracle7 - Visual Basic 3.0 connectivity announcement

From: <chadb_at_NeoSoft.com>
Date: 30 Jun 1994 02:06:51 GMT

I got this from the Oracle Support Alerts & Announcements forumn on Compu$erve, thought some poeople here might be interested. (You will have to get on CIS to participate)

----Cut------------------------------------------------------------

Oracle will soon start testing an Oracle7 specific data control for VB 3.0. This product also allow connectivity via VBA from applications like Excel. This control is very similar to the standard MS data control except that ODBC is not used!
We would like to get some developers on board who are already familiar with VB 3.0 and Oracle7 who can provide us with timely feedback. The program will be run entirely via Compuserve in this forum.

If you are interested in this program, let me know. I can answer some questions, but full details and participation will require a signed NDA.

If you wish to participate, please reply and include: Full Name (of a single contact)
Company (if applicable)
Address
Phone
Fax
Email (if available)
Information about your particular application, if at all possible.

Once I have this information I can send or fax you an NDA. Please let me know your preference.

Thanks for your time,

-Keith Majkut

 Oracle Desktop Development
 500 Oracle Parkway
 MS 659409
 Redwood Shores, CA 94065
 (415)506-2837

  Chad

--

Chad Brockman            |
VertiComp, Inc           | I'm just an OS/2 Junkie!!