Senior Database Consultant (BOSTON)

From: Steven Berry <srb_at_mv.mv.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 1994 02:54:16 GMT

I am looking for an expert in relational database systems to play a senior and strategic role in a new open systems consulting division of a successful software and services company.

I am immediately hiring a Senior Consultant with a background in:

	In Depth - UNIX based RDBMS system (Sybase, Oracle or Informix)
	In Depth - SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers
	Excellent Customer Presentation and interface skills
	Excellent knowledge of Unix System
	Network Experience (TCP/IP, IPX/SPX)
	PC MS-WINDOWS
	Some Programming Experience in C, C++, VB, Visual C++ and/or PB

As one of the first developers in the group, you will be able to play a key role in the group and provide strategic technical leadership.

If your interested in a challenging, highly visible position within a fast growing company, give me a call NOW! I'll fill you in on some of the exciting work we are getting involved with.

(I'm also looking for a Senior Applications Developer MS-Windows)

Steve Berry
Vice President, Open Systems
QCC, Inc.
(617) 329-7626
(617) 329-8612 fax

srb_at_mv.com

Steve Berry                              Tel: (617) 329-7626
QCC, Inc.				 Fax: (617) 329-8612
270 Bridge Street
Dedham, MA  02026			 srb_at_mv.com