Sql*Menu - a question.

From: Badrish Davanagere <badri_at_elm.circa.ufl.edu>
Date: 28 Jun 1994 16:28:42 GMT

I have an application wherein I have forms call menu applications. The user makes a choice through Sql menu and on basis of the choice I call different forms or go to different blocks. Is it possible for me to return back to the menu item from which I navigated to forms? I use set_input_focus(menu) as the last line in my triggers. But this makes the cursor point to the first menu item. I tried using next_menu_item and previous_menu_item to no avail.

        Any help will be appreciated.

--Prakash-- Received on Tue Jun 28 1994 - 18:28:42 CEST

Original text of this message