Re: SQL Test Suite?

From: Paul Kent <kent_at_unx.sas.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 1994 21:17:32 GMT

In <9406271949.AA15899_at_t2.cs.utexas.edu> jthomas_at_cs.utexas.edu (Jeff Thomas) writes:

>My Oracle manual says that "compliance with SQL standards
>is measured by NIST using the SQL Test Suite, which consists
>of nearly 300 test programs."
>
>Can someone tell me how I can get a copy of the SQL Test Suite?

contact: Joan Sullivan

         301 975 3258

         jsullivan_at_nist.gov

tell her i sent you :-)

this from a handout at dbexpo, where joan and i (amongst others) shared booth space in the SQL Access Group Interopability Pavillion showcasing Interoperable SQL Clients and Servers (ODBC and RDA)

i suspect that NIST charges money for the test cases.

cheers
paul

--

Paul Kent (Base SAS R&D)              " nothing ventured, nothing disclaimed "
kent_at_unx.sas.com              SAS Institute Inc, SAS Campus Dr, Cary NC 27513.