Re: converting 3.x to 4.x

From: Tim McCollum <edtwm_at_huber.com>
Date: 27 Jun 1994 20:20:21 GMT

snarasim_at_ingr.com wrote:
: I am trying to convert a form developed in Oracle forms 3.x to 4.x.
: I get errors when I try to open the form in the 4.x designer. This form
: has referenced procedures and triggers from another form also developed
: in forms 3.x . This form is saved to the database(v 6.x).
: Does anybody know what needs to be done to successfully generate/open the
: converted form?
: Thanks in Advance.

Try to convert the referenced form to forms 4.0 and store it in the SAME database for which you are using forms 4.0.

Tim McCollum
Oracle Corporation - Services
Iselin NJ Received on Mon Jun 27 1994 - 22:20:21 CEST

Original text of this message