opportunity in chicago

From: BraunTech <recruit_at_brauntech.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 1994 17:32:37 GMT

We are a consulting firm specializing in financial accounting systems, database servers, client-server GUI technology, and decision support systems for the Fortune 500.

Exceptional opportunities exist for degreed professionals with strong relational database design and design, development, and management experience. Big-6 or similar consulting experience would be a strong asset; impressive background with a software vendor will also attract our attention.

Very limited travel: 90% of client base is in Chicago metro.

Please forward digital resume via email, Fax to 312-443-1279, or write:

--
Corporate Recruiter
Braun Technology Group