Senior Database/4GL Contract, San Jose, CA

From: Derrick Mar <mar_at_netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 1994 16:37:19 GMT

Universal Software Consulting Services is a software development and consulting company specializing in X and Windows. We are doing both in-house development in our San Jose office and placing consultants at clients' sites.

We are currently looking for a senior Database/4GL developer. The candidate should have a minimum of 4 solid years of design and development experience with RDBMS, Oracle, and SQL; and at least 7 years of Unix/C industry experience. Image processing and/or GUI experience is a plus.

If you have the required experience and are interested in the position, please fax your resume to (408) 244-1953, or email an ASCII version of your resume to this account. Please also specify your availability date and expected hourly rate.

  • Universal Software Consulting Services Fax : (408) 244-1953 *
  • 4100 Moorpark Avenue, Suite 106 Email: mar_at_netcom.com *
  • San Jose, CA 95117 *