Re: Is there an online SQL manual?

From: Todd Safra <iceburg_at_cellar.org>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 94 11:45:54 EDT

cracraft_at_rice-chex.ai.mit.edu (Stuart Cracraft) writes:

> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for an online SQL manual. Do
> you have one or know where I can get one?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Stuart
> (cracraft_at_ai.mit.edu)

In general, all oracle manuals will be online in the future. You will be able to read them using oracle book tools. We are just starting to implement them at work.

t.a.s.

Hey, the 90's are just the 60's,           Todd Safra
but upside down...                         Iceburg_at_Cellar.org
Burlington Coat Factory, NJ                todds_at_coat.com