Forms Ver.4 Installation Tips

From: Charles Long <Long_Charles_at_mnb2.fss-moses.lockheed.com>
Date: 22 Jun 1994 18:59:09 GMT

To whom it may concern:

I've been tasked to install FORMS V4.0.11 on a SUN SPARC Workstation (OS V4.1.3) running Version 7.0.15.4 of ORACLE. I've checked with ORACLE as to what versions of other software need to be installed. They replied that Motif V1.2 is required as well as Ver. X11.R5 of X-Windows. I want to know if any other software is required as well as any experiences (good or bad) that I should be aware of prior to installing FORMS.

Your response is greatly appreciated and thanks in advance,

Charles Long

P.S. Please respond to: Long_Charles_at_mnb2.fss-moses.lockheed.com Received on Wed Jun 22 1994 - 20:59:09 CEST

Original text of this message