OCI deferred mode linking and ORACLE 7 / Windows NT

From: Ted A McFadden <madmax_at_world.std.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 1994 00:56:50 GMT

I am trying to debug some OCI programs and to make life easier I would like to make sure I am not running in deferred link mode.

Oracle 7 Programmer's Guide to OCI says to refer to your "installation or user's guide for your operating system for information on how to select deferred mode linking."

I can't find a reference to it anywhere in any NT specific manuals. Has anybody seen it? Is it permanently deferred?

Thanks for any pointers,
Ted McFadden
madmax_at_world.std.com Received on Wed Jun 22 1994 - 02:56:50 CEST

Original text of this message