Memory not released

From: Michael Villanueva <micvil_at_lsupoz.apana.org.au>
Date: 19 Jun 1994 18:21:52 +1000

We are using Oracle 7 on a Pyramid Nile Machine under Unix. Our problem is that when we always run out of memory when we are using Oracle even if the Oracle jobs have finished. Our installed memory before was 250 M and we increased it by another 500 M but we still encounter that problem after several of our Oracle programs have started. It seems that memory is not released somehow after the Oracle job has finished. Any info on this would be helpful. And has anyone have an idea about memory leakage?
Thanks. Received on Sun Jun 19 1994 - 10:21:52 CEST

Original text of this message