Oracle's DDL statements in one transaction - Help

From: Tung Nguyen <tung_at_system9.unisys.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 1994 19:57:39 GMT

Hi all,

Is there any way to bundle Oracle DDL's statements so that they can be executed in one transaction?

I can use CREATE SCHEMA but, please correct me if I am wrong, CREATE SCHEMA only works with create table, create view and grant!!! How about other DDL statements?

One of the example is I would like to be able to either drop all five tables or none , because it failed to drop the third table let's say.

All help or comments are well appreciated.

Thanks

Tung Nguyen, (tung_at_system9.unisys.com)

Disclaimer: Unless stated otherwise, I only speak from my points of views, NOT

                    those of others people, include my employer. Received on Thu Jun 16 1994 - 21:57:39 CEST

Original text of this message