Key Mapping of Oracle 7 on Solaris 2.3

From: wu litao <litao_at_CS.ColoState.EDU>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 1994 19:07:59 GMT

Hi,

We have Oracle 7.0.16.4 installed on Solaris 2.3, but we have key mapping problems to run sqlforms30, sqlrep, and sqldba on different window. My keyboard is Sun type 4.

  1. sqlforms30 works fine under shelltool and cmdtool when I run sqlforms30 with -c sun:sun. But it does not work under xterm when I bring xterm with -sf. Why?
  2. sqlrep works fine under xterm, but does not work under shelltool and cmdtool.

   Under shelltool, I got brunch of "q" before and after SQL*ReportWriter    title.
   Under Cmdtool, it is almost a garbage window.    Why, why?

3. sqldba works OK under xterm, shelltool, and cmdtool except

   that I have to press [Esc] 1 to get the menu. I mean that the menu bar    does not come out till I click [Esc] 1 or F7.    Why, why, why?

If you can answer me anyone, please email me if/when possible.

Thanks very much in advance!!

--
Litao Wu
Computer Science Department    Phone: (303)491-8119