Relational jobs

From: Ed Carroll <ed.carroll_at_the-spa.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 94 16:42:00 -0500

MIS JOB OPENINGS                NO Entry level!

AS OF June 10, 1994             US Citizens and perm residents only

The following is a list of current job openings with our client companies. If you are qualified for any of the follNewsgroups: comp.databases.oracle Subject: Relational jobs
From: ed.carroll_at_the-spa.com (Ed Carroll) Path: thespa!ed.carroll

MIS JOB OPENINGS                NO Entry level!

AS OF June 10, 1994             US Citizens and perm residents only

The following is a list of current job openings with our client companies. If you are qualified for any of the following, please forward your resume to:

        Donna M. Frappier               24hr ONLINE job listings
        SYSTEMS PERSONNEL               Access with your modem
        P.O. Box 63                     US citizens & perm res only
        Chicopee, MA 01014                413  592 - 9208

        Phone: 413-592-4069             No Entry level please.
        FAX: 413-592-9255 (24-hour)

NORTH CAROLINA

C++, UNIX, Oracle (Perm or Contract)
DB2, CICS, COBOL (Perm or Contract)
Smalltalk (Perm or Contract)
APS, IMS/DC (Perm or Contract)
PowerBuilder, RDBMS (Perm or Contract)
ADABAS, Natural (Perm or Contract)
Visual Basic (Perm or Contract)
Gupta SQL Windows (Perm or Contract)

GEORGIA

C++, Windows (Perm or Contract)
ENFIN (Perm or Contract)
Sybase, UNIX, C, PowerBuilder (Perm or Contract) Visual BAsic (Perm or Contract)

TEXAS

IMS, DB2, COBOL (Perm)
Smalltalk (Perm or Contract)
ADABAS, Natural (Perm)
C, UNIX, Windows NT, SQL (Perm or Contract)

ARKANSAS

INFORMIX 4GL, UNIX (Perm)
C, UNIX, ESQL/C (Perm)
Visual Basic, UNIX (Perm)
Visual C++, UNIX (Perm)

INDIANA

IDMS, ADS/O (Perm)
IMS, COBOL (Perm)
ADW, CASE (Perm)

WISCONSIN

CICS, COBOL (Perm)
C, UNIX, INFORMIX (Perm)
UNIX, C, ORACLE, Proj Lead (Perm)

NEBRASKA

C/S, SQL, RDBMS, GUI (Perm)

RHODE ISLAND

OS/2 LAN MGR Net Admin (Perm)
Lotus Notes Admin (Perm)
SQL Server, C, GUI (Perm)

OHIO

Visual Basic, SQL (Perm)

VIRGINIA

UNIX, C, X Windows (Perm)
ADABAS, Natural (Perm or Contract)
APS (Perm or Contract)
PowerBuilder, Sybase (Perm or Contract)

NEW HAMPSHIRE

PICK, UNIVERSE (Perm)
INFORMIX 4GL, UNIX (Perm)
SNA, TCP/IP, ASYNCH/BISYNCH (Perm)

ILLINOIS

INFORMIX 4GL, UNIX (Perm)
FOURGEN Accounting (Perm)
PowerBuilder (Perm)

CONNECTICUT

COBOL, LIFE INSURANCE (Perm)
INFORMIX 4GL, UNIX, GUI (Perm)
---
 þ OLX 2.2 þ Career Systems:Source for SW Eng and MIS Jobs Nationwide!