Re: SQL*Net and Apple

From: Doug Bitting <dbitting_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 1994 14:31:15 GMT

In article <2t8026$3pa_at_Venus.mcs.com> Richard Rogers, rrogers_at_MCS.COM writes:
> I'm not that familiar with the Macintosh environment. Is SQL*Net
 available
> on the mac and what transport choices are there?

SQL*Net for the Macintosh is available, as has already been noted.

Version 1 protocols supported: TCP/IP, AppleTalk, DecNet, Async Version 2 (which should be orderable very soon) protocols supported:   TCP/IP, AppleTalk, SPX (will ship later than other two protocols).

Contact your sales rep for pricing information.

Hope this helps!
--Doug

--
Doug Bitting  ||  Oracle Corporation  ||  dbitting_at_oracle.com
Worldwide Technical Support  ||  Apple Desktop Products Group