Need to get rid of a table with a mixed-case tablename

From: Jeff Kopmanis <jeffk_at_garnet.msen.com>
Date: 12 Jun 1994 05:16:38 GMT

One of our people created a table with MS Access on our Oracle7 database (via ODBC) that has a name that is mixed-case. Oracle doesn't seem to want to touch it and MS Access doesn't let us do that via ODBC (that we can tell). How do you either override Access's foolishness or tell Oracle to NOT convert our SQL strings into upper case so that we may delete the table?

--
Jeff Kopmanis       (Ann Arbor, Michigan)   |  email:  jeffk_at_msen.com
Organizer of the Linux Software Map (LSM)   |  phone: (313) 393-4784 (work)