Re: Reference needed: Syntax diff. between major SQL's

From: Mistersci <mistersci_at_aol.com>
Date: 11 Jun 1994 10:54:04 -0400

In article <2tag3b$s40_at_ysics.physics.sunysb.edu>, vernick_at_cs.sunysb.edu (Michael Vernick) writes:

> I need a reference which specifies the sytactical differences
 between
> the major SQL products, i.e. Sybase, Oracle, DB2, ANSI SQL, Ingres,

> Informix, etc...

Best I can think of offhand is CJ Date's "A Guide To..." series, which includes "A Guide to the SQL Standard", "A Guide to DB2", etc. I haven't seen ONE book that gives a description of all the differences. Hmmm, maybe an idea for a book of mine... Best wishes, MisterSci Received on Sat Jun 11 1994 - 16:54:04 CEST

Original text of this message