Re: pl/sql problems

From: Ray Ontko <rayo_at_ontko.com>
Date: 10 Jun 1994 23:30:51 GMT

>In article 2155_at_newsserver.rrzn.uni-hannover.de,
gsuck_at_rvs.uni-hannover.de (Thomas Gsuck) writes:

[pl/sql is no fun to do I/O, Pro*C too much extra work for reporting tasks]

[other responder suggests oraperl]

Another approach is SQR, a programming language/reporting tool which tends to be quite fast and makes a nice compromise between procedural and nonprocedural.   Relatively easy to learn. Available from MITI.

Ray Ontko rayo_at_ontko.com "Ask me about Database Illustrator(tm)" Ray Ontko & Co info_at_ontko.com ftp cscns.com:/pub/ontko Received on Sat Jun 11 1994 - 01:30:51 CEST

Original text of this message