Re: Tablespace free space

From: Carl Gohringer <cgohring_at_lucifer>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 1994 09:09:14 GMT

skiba_at_cis.ohio-state.edu (david j skiba) writes:
:
: How can I find out how much free space I have left in a tablespace?
:
: I have Oracle 6 on a Sun running Solaris...
:
: thanks
: dave skiba

While connected as a dba, issue:

select tablespace_name, sum(bytes), max(bytes), count(bytes)   from sys.dba_free_space
group by tablespace_name;

This will, for each tablespace, give you the total number of bytes free, as well as the largest free extent in the tablespace, and the number of extents free in the tablespace.

--
regards,
Carl