Window I/F to Oracle

From: mike sullivan <sullivan_at_sytex.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 1994 20:36:34 GMT

Environment: ISC Unix 3.0, RDBMS 6.0.36, Forms3.0

                support dial-up users who support ANSI emulation

What options, if any, are available to provide my dial-up users (who run Windows com programs) with a GUI type interface to the system? My goal is to find a shareware type program that I can give them (for them to register) that will give them a GUI interface to my forms application. Is Forms4 the only (if even) option? Or, could I design a windows program (using say visual basic) that could recieve the ANSI codes and translate/map them so that the mouse can be used by the dial-up users?

---
sullivan_at_sytex.com (mike sullivan)
Access <=> Internet BBS, a public access internet site
Sytex Communications, Arlington VA, 1-703-528-4380