Re: [Q] SQL calls from UNIX scripts?

From: Paul Gillingwater <paul_at_eunet.co.at>
Date: 8 Jun 1994 11:15:58 GMT

Raymond Scott (rlscott_at_lobby.ti.com) wrote:
: We have both Sybase and Oracle installed on an
: HP 9000 running HP-UX. I would like to be able
: to execute SQL from a UNIX script. The goal is
: to be able to create 'quicky' transactions to
: perform frequently done SQL etc.

I strongly recommend Sybperl and Oraperl. Why walk when you can ride?

--
paul_at_actrix.co.at (Paul Gillingwater) :: Home Office in Vienna, Austria
If you read news with rn or trn, try EEP! the friendly .newsrc editor.