Re: PL/SQL and Oracle 7 core dump HELP!

From: <KJOHNSON_at_ESRIN.BITNET>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 1994 08:43:17 CET

I you haven't done so already, run CATPROC.SQL to setup the database to use PL/SQL,procedures,functions,packages,...

(OK, it shouldn't dump core if this has not been done,  but this just might help ?)

Kevin

Kevin Johnson                      EMAIL  :  johnson_at_mail.esrin.esa.it
Information Administrator
European Space Agency              DISCLAIMER :  These views are mine
ESRIN, FRASCATI, ITALIA.                         not necessarily those
                                                 of my employer.