Re: Configuration Mgmt/Version Cntrl

From: RCronau <rcronau_at_aol.com>
Date: 7 Jun 1994 23:39:08 -0400

In article <Cr1B5r.B7t_at_bcstec.ca.boeing.com>, candy_at_bcstec.ca.boeing.com (Sandra (Candy) Robinson) writes:

>I am familiar with products such as RCS for version control, but
 does anyone
>out there use something specific for the database? I've used RCS in
 the past
>for 3GL software, but never for database work. Thanks for your
 comments.

>--
>Sandra (Candy) Robinson
>candy_at_bcstec.ca.boeing.com
>
>Boeing Electronics

We have the same problem. What we are doing is to create dump files and check those files into rcs. Whether this approach works for you is dependent on the amount of change in the data that occurs. Generally, our data is updated and then released.

Send me email if you would like to discuss it with me.

Rick (rcronau_at_aol.com) Received on Wed Jun 08 1994 - 05:39:08 CEST

Original text of this message