Form 4.0/Windows -- printing

From: Michael Stowe <Michael.Stowe_at_f573.n115.z1.fidonet.org>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 94 08:53:32 -0500

  • Quoting Brian A. Hirt to All dated 06-02-94 ***
    > Either I'm on crack, or the print option in Oracle Forms 4.0 for
    > windows is completely worthless. Is there ANY way to print in forms?

There are no built-ins in forms that directly talk to printers or printer drivers, if that is what you are asking. However, I've found the Run_Product(Reports, ...) to work well (for calling Reports, of course) and I have found the parameter list capability quite useful. If, however, you really want a screen capture, you can accomplish this in Windows by pressing ALT-PrintScreen, which copies the current Window to the clipboard.

> Half the time when I print, the program GPF's in the video.drv.

This is probably the fault of the video driver. I have only had the function fail with buggy video drivers before. Received on Tue Jun 07 1994 - 15:53:32 CEST

Original text of this message