Re: Can I learn oracle ( sql plus and sql-forms) on my own

From: Robert I. Clark <ri_clark_at_delphi.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 94 23:41:32 -0500

I've recently had to learn Forms 4.0 "on my own" -- that is without formal training. I had only the Oracle manuals and some people who'd already covered the same ground to consult with. I have worked with Powerbuilder, Visual Basic and Windowbuilder/Pro for Smalltalk/V for comparisons sake. IMHO it would have been extremely difficult to learn Forms 4.0 quickly without having someone to help me. You can do it but be prepared to do a lot of experimentation -- and to experience a lot of frustration. Good luck.

                                         Bob Clark