Re: SQLDBA with kermit

From: John Dennis <jdennis_at_netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 1994 13:41:15 GMT

Yew Siang Shim (yewsiang_at_sgp.hp.com) wrote:
: I am trying to run SQL*DBA on a HP9000 using kermit terminal
: emulation but ran into some problems with VT100 terminal
: keyboard mapping on my PC (Enhanced-101 keyboard).

I have had the same problem. Oracle support is of no help. vi doesn't work as well as it works on a Sun (in vt100) suggesting that the vt100 termcap infomation is not completely correct on the HP. Even a Wyse-Terminal emulating a vt100 can't *correctly* SQLDBA with TERM = vt100. Maybe you could try other emulations.

I know that this may not really help very much except to say that your not the only on having a similiar problem.

John Dennis Received on Mon Jun 06 1994 - 15:41:15 CEST

Original text of this message