Help with ORACLE Shared libraries.

From: <cmctc4_at_ahse.cdc.com>
Date: 5 Jun 1994 01:43:07 -0500

Hi there!

I am intersted in knowing the possibilities of using shared libraries in ORACLE. Our environment is

NCR 3550 / SVR4 version 3.02.00.02 / Oracle Version 7.0.13.1.1

I would like to use ORACLE shared libraries in linking our PRO*COBOL and PRO*C programs.

Has anyone tried this on above platform? If so, I would like to know your experiences.

Any experiences regarding ORACLE shared libraries under other platforms like HP, DEC, IBM, SUN etc., will also be useful.

You can send your replies to cmctc4_at_ahse.cdc.com.

Thanks in advance,
--vinay Received on Sun Jun 05 1994 - 08:43:07 CEST

Original text of this message