Re: Can I learn oracle ( sql plus and sql-forms) on my own

From: Tim McCollum <edtwm_at_huber.com>
Date: 1 Jun 1994 17:32:51 GMT

Murali D Boyapati (U) (mboyapat_at_udecc.engr.udayton.edu) wrote:
: Hi folks,
: I want to learn oracle on my own as there are no institutions
: in the vicinity of Dayton, OH which offer a course on Oracle.
: Do you think i can learn oracle on my own?
: If yes, then how should I get started on it ( by the way I do have
: access to the software ).
: Any help in this regard will be deeply appreciated.
: kindly email me your responses.
: Deeply appreciative of your time
: murali

: mboyapat_at_udecc.engr.udayton.edu

Murali -- Oracle has a pretty good set of self study tools called CBT's. They exist for many things, including SQL*Forms, and SQL*Plus. If you have an education catalog, you should find them in the multi-media training section otherwise you can call your salesrep or the Cleveland Office for more information.

Tim McCollum (tmccollu_at_us.oracle.com) or (edtwm_at_huber.com) Oracle Consulting
Iselin NJ Received on Wed Jun 01 1994 - 19:32:51 CEST

Original text of this message