Re: What affects performance?

From: <christopher.white_at_mccaw.com>
Date: 31 May 94 14:20:43

> Bill Miller (turboman_at_teal.csn.org) wrote:
>
> : I'm doing research on database performance and would
> : appreciate your comments, thoughts, and opinions. Your
> : help is greatly appreciated! Please respond by email
> : to bmiller_at_ceram.com or turboman_at_csn.com I'll post a
> : summary of responses for everyone's benefit.
>
> These are *really* asnine question.

Darn, you beat me to it!

The answer to all of them is, of course, "it depends on what you're doing."

Topher

---
Christopher "Topher" White   |"If life is just a highway
McCaw Cellular Communications|   then the soul is just a car
Kirkland, Washington         | And objects in the rearview mirror
<Standard disclaimers apply> |   may appear closer than they are" - Steinman