Motif in CDE's Forms4.0

From: Chanin Sangchan <chanins_at_nwg.nectec.or.th>
Date: 1 Jun 1994 00:07:31 +0700

          Does anyone can help me to answer a question? Has CDE's forms4.0 or other CDE products been written with Motif's Dynamic linking library or Static library? Can I modify only the Motif Source code to localized it to Asian language without change the CDE source?, only change Motif libraries with out touching any CDE code.

        Please help me, by e-mail too, I not sure this subject will be available in the news machine that I use long enough.

Thank in Advance,

Chanin Sangchan,
Note Printing Work,
273 Samsen Rd.
Bank of Thailand, 10220.
e-mail: chanins_at_nwg.nectec.or.th Received on Tue May 31 1994 - 19:07:31 CEST

Original text of this message