Re: Oracle from Pascal

From: Donal Daly <ddaly_at_nl.oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 1994 08:20:21 GMT

In article <1994May30.111713.2528_at_nedcu0>, Pierre-Alain.Bosi_at_etudiants.unine.ch writes:
|> Hello,
|>
|> I try to explain in English what's my problem.
|>
|> I would write a PASCAL program which use some SQL commands or "requetes".
|> For example, how can we write in PASCAL a command such SELECT * FROM ...
|>
|> In fact, how can we have an access to the tables ORACLE from a Pascal program?

To access from a PASCAL program, you will need to use PRO*PASCAL product. This product is a precompiler, which is a programming tool that allows you to embed SQL statements in your source program.

Contact your local Oracle rep for more information.

 Donal Daly, (ddaly_at_ie.oracle.com)                                 Olivetti PLD
 Oracle Europe, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, Ireland

 Any opinions expressed above are my own!