Re: Oracle on NetWare NLMs?

From: Lee-Yiaw Ting <apso_at_solomon.technet.sg>
Date: 31 May 1994 01:27:51 GMT

Hi Bill,

What about the performance? I would like to start a small DB group (<20 people) with more than 2 GB of database. Will O' work for me? Regards,
Ting
BRiedy (briedy_at_aol.com) wrote:
: In article <2mabe2$amj_at_uuneo.NeoSoft.com>, broberts_at_sam.neosoft.com
: writes:

: Oracle for NLM platform is not robust in comparison to Oracle on
: other platforms (most notably HP-UX, and IBM's AIX).

: If you have a need for a small workgroup RDBMS (<30 people and <1GIG
: of data) then Oracle NLM should do you just fine.

: william.riedy_at_pepsico.sprint.com