Help with List-of-values in SQL*Forms 3.0

From: Steve Frampton <frampton_at_vicuna.ocunix.on.ca>
Date: 27 May 94 19:56:02 GMT

Hello!

I have a number of L.O.V. features in my SQL*Forms 3.0 application. 99% of them work consistantly and are used for data entry. However, one of them is used in a query/find field (to select employee names). The users find having to <Select> <List> (choose an employee) <Find> to be counter-intuitive.

I was wondering how I might make the <Select> and <Find> automatic as soon as the user asks for the LOV.

Any information would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

---< MAKE MONEY FAST! Contact Dave Rhodes for details. >--- Steve Frampton E-mail: <frampton_at_vicuna.ocunix.on.ca> Received on Fri May 27 1994 - 21:56:02 CEST

Original text of this message