pl/sql with Oracle 7

From: <roque_at_master.di.fc.ul.pt>
Date: 27 May 1994 02:01:25 +0200

Hi,

	I'm trying to use pl/sql with oracle ...
	My basic ideia is to build a package so that I can call some
	of the procedures from a client program..

	My problem is how to load pl/sql in Oracle ?????
	I've been trying to use sql*plus but the errors I find
	by "select * from USER_ERRORS", after compiling are
	meaningless .

	I'm a "rookie" with pl/sql, with sql in fact and I need to
	have a parser that can detect syntax errors and such...

	Sould I do a pro*c program to load the damm things in the
	database ????

	please help ...