Oracle Windows stuff under OS/2???

From: Ken Huisman <ken_at_brule.forsci.ualberta.ca>
Date: 26 May 1994 17:53:11 GMT

Does anyone know if any of the windows stuff will run under OS/2?

I tried to load my sqlnet driver and my windows version of sql*plus. The windows sqlnet driver seemed to load ok but when sqlplus tried to connect it gave the an error message that said it couldn't find the sqlnet driver.

the whole reason behind this is we currently have the oracle case product running under os/2, but 5.1 is out on windows ( minus the designer, from what ive been told), but if we still want to use the designer we have to go into os/2 and use it there. So it would be nice to run the windows version of the 5.1 stuff under os/2 so we can still use the diagrammers. is this possible?

email preferred, thanks.

Ken

ken_at_forsci.ualberta.ca Received on Thu May 26 1994 - 19:53:11 CEST

Original text of this message