Connection Auditing

From: david j skiba <skiba_at_cis.ohio-state.edu>
Date: 24 May 1994 11:07:09 -0400

I have Oracle 6.0.36 running on Banyan Vines and am trying to turn connection auditing on. I set AUDIT_TRAIL=TRUE and did the AUDIT CONNECT statement. The auditing seems to only be picking up the disconnect not the connect. All the records in the audit table are logoff not logon. Is this a Banyan version of Oracle problem?

It does not have to work on Banyan but I am testing it there to implement on a Sun running Oracle 6.0.36. So if it will work on the Sun then that is fine.

thanks
dave skiba Received on Tue May 24 1994 - 17:07:09 CEST

Original text of this message