SQl*reportwriter - Banner Page

From: Daniel Bruce <danielb_at_g2syd.genasys.com.au>
Date: Fri, 20 May 1994 01:12:21 GMT

Morning!!!!!

To those who mailed me on my last query.... Thanks!!!

I have a problem that every time I print from SQL*Reportwriter I get a banner page. This is on Hp_UX. I know that to get rid of the header page in UX you merely put a -onb clause in the print command, but where the hell do I put this in SQL*Reportwriter?????

I have tried using the oracle environment variable ORACLE_LPARGS but Reportwriter seems to ignore this.

Thnak in advance for any help!!!!!

--
Daniel Bruce  |  Genasys II Pty Ltd