Re: Good Oracle training?

From: R Glenn Stauffer <stauffer_at_cc.swarthmore.edu>
Date: 19 May 1994 12:53:25 GMT

georget_at_pooh.aadt.com (George Tetterton) writes:
> Netters, <--- (what do you say here?)
>
> We use the Dallas Office mostly and I was very happy with Larry Bauman for
> V6 Arch and Admin class. He was very helpful and knowledgable, but was
> not afraid to say "I don't know". He would always find answers to
> questions he did not know.

How does one get a training schedule for these courses? I've contacted Oracle, but never received any information. We purchased the Oracle license through our VAR, so don't have a regular Oracle rep. We did buy some Oracle products for the Mac direct, but the sales rep seems mostly interested in selling the disk-based training materials - I asked for training information and that is all I received.

I was about to go with another company for Oracle training (MAICO), but, with these recommendations, will probably go with Oracle for training. Sounds like the Dallas office is the place to go - but, I'd rather spend a week in California. :-)

Thanks for any tips.

Glenn Stauffer
Swarthmore College Received on Thu May 19 1994 - 14:53:25 CEST

Original text of this message