HELP: Duplicate Entries in Tables

From: Masud Khan <mas_at_Cadence.COM>
Date: Wed, 18 May 1994 14:41:52 GMT

Hi,

Firstly thanks to all those who helped me out with my rollback seg problems, I was amazed at the responses I got, one person rang me from Germany just to make sure I was clear on what I had to do! Anyway Thanks again...

I've got another prob....

I have a user that I inadvertently imported for twice, as you can imagine all the user's tables have duplicate entries. Is there an easy way I can tidy this up?

How do I drop all the tables and views this user owns so that I can re-import them?

Any help appreciated

Mas

--

 Mas'ud ibn Zahur ibn Hamid'ullah al-Agar-Khani Jarral al-Hanafi

email:       mas_at_cadence.com    alias: Citizen-X
Name:        Masud Ahmed Khan
Position(s): Configuration Technician, ORACLE support, Sys Admin
Company:     Cadence Design Systems,
             Bracknell (UK).
Phone:       0344-865465  Voice Mail: 1465

-+=[ ]=+- All opinions expressed are mine and mine only -+=[ ]=+-