Re: Good Oracle training?

From: Edward A Davis <davise_at_world.std.com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 1994 13:06:22 GMT

Our firm has used Oracle training in the Boston office extensively, with good results. They have done an overall excellent job. Here are some additional recommendations for instructors that taught courses I attended:

        Ed Dansker - educational supervisor (Boston)

        Kal Motawi - designated Project Accounting guru (San Francisco)

        Ed Winkler - consultant (New Jersey)

        Mary Rudock - consultant (Bethesda)

In all, I feel you can't go very wrong with the Oracle courses.

Ed Received on Tue May 17 1994 - 15:06:22 CEST

Original text of this message