Re: Oracle ODBC driver problem

From: Richard Holowczak <holowcza_at_paul.rutgers.edu>
Date: 17 May 94 18:43:13 GMT

prs9k_at_brain.neuro.virginia.edu (Phil Scarr) writes:

>We are experimenting with the Oracle7 ODBC driver but we can't seem to
>get it to install properly. We followed the installation instructions
>to the letter but the ODBC device never appears in the control panel.
>What gives???

   How 'bout some details ???

   Such as what version of MS-Windows are you running ?    What kind of machine ? What version of MS-DOS ?    How much RAM ? How much free disk space ?    What are the Free System Resources in Windows ?

   I've successfully done 4 installs on a wide variety    of machines / Windows / W4WG / MS-DOS 6 / etc. etc.    and have not seen this behaviour.

   Rich Holowczak
   Rutgers University
   holowcza_at_paul.rutgers.edu Received on Tue May 17 1994 - 20:43:13 CEST

Original text of this message