comp.dcon.modems, comp.music, comp.os.ms-windows.misc, comp.sys.amiga.misc, comp.sys.mac.hardware, sci.astro, rec.sport.hockey, misc.fitness, misc.jobs.contract apology

From: Mileta Novakovic <mileta_at_map.uucp>
Date: 17 May 94 01:47:46 GMT

I apologize to all readers of my previous mail and I realize how stupid and terrible mistake I made. Please delete all lists, files anything connected to this dishonest list. DO NOT SEND ANYTHING ANYWHERE!!! BREAK CHAINS WHERE YOU CAN FIND THEM.
As a new member of this society I did not realize what a stupid and dishonest game lies in the mail I received and then more as a game, not the mean to earn anything, posted further.

I am thankful to all mail I have received in meantime that opened my eyes. All those hard words help me. Thanks and my apologies again.
Mileta Received on Tue May 17 1994 - 03:47:46 CEST

Original text of this message